Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, June 7, 2010

6 MONTHS!

I can't believe it has been 6 months! Which means there are only 3 left! I seems to have gone by so fast. A part of me hopes that it continues to go fast so that the time just flies until we meet Aubrie and a part of me is worried it will seem to go to fast and we won't get everything done. I know that we will but the first 6 months went by so fast it just makes me wonder how fast the last 3 months will go by.

So, I haven't been the greatest at posting a weekly picture and when talking to a friend this weekend I told her it is usually because I spend my days in pj's. But then I figured I should document that because...well when it comes down to it that is what I have looked like most of the pregnancy. I very rarely put real clothes on. Real clothes only are put on when I have to leave the house and they aren't put on till the very last minute before we leave.

So far I haven't had to buy any maternity wear. I have mostly worn dresses when I leave the house but my little bump is finally getting to big for the tanks that I live in! This is what I look like most days and usually the tank just keeps riding up. Once again though; don't worry I don't go out in public looking like this but I thought it was only right to document the real day to day outfits.

We have gotten a lot done lately and even more exciting we just got word that we have a new house that we will be moving into in July so I will be able to set up Aubrie's room before she gets here. We recently ordered our crib and dresser and we will be ordering our rocker soon and all of it including our stroller should arrive in the next few weeks.

My mom has also been very busy making all sorts of goodies for Aubrie. She is going to be the most stylish little girl with handmade bibs, burp clothes and blankets from her Grandma.

Our next doctors appointment is on the 21st so I will update after that.

2 comments:

  1. Amanda,
    You have such a cute baby bump! Isn't it amazing to think of little Aubrie all snuggled up inside? I found it hard to imagine Harper inside me once he was born.

    Good luck getting everything done. I didn't get half the things done I wanted to. I can't wait to see what you come up with for Aubrie's room. I'm sure it will be super cute! Have fun getting all the baby stuff in.
    <3,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA, I love your face in the first photo. You look like "Yeah, what?, You wanna mess with me?"
    Very cute!
    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete